Sunday, September 7, 2008

work space





so here is the new pad. i still have some stuff to organize, but i got the workspace pretty much in tact.......

in the first picture you can see my turntables (with the customized ENRON slipmats), record collection, my table space, the computer desk i got from stan (thanks again by the way), the new epson 1400 printer, the old piece of crap printer, my camera gear, and my audio stuff (keyboard and roland beat machine)

the second picture is of my stash, part of it at least, i have two more boxes full of scrap cans as well in the back closet. i am a serious pack rat, so you will find all kinds of random objects, chemicals, paint, brushes, wood varnish, etc in my place. anything i feel i could use creatively in any way i just cant help but hold on to it.

as for the third picture, it is what the trunk of my car looks like. i recently repainted the razorfish office and they bought me a bunch of montana paint (it costs 9 bucks a can). unfortunately they are all the same 4 colors, but still, its alot of paint......

as for the 4th picture, that is my kitten. we call her BattleCat (BC for short). she is a MAJOR DISTRACTION. very hyper and loves messing with me when im trying to work/sleep/eat/spin records/everything i do

5 comments:

John said...

Battle Cat. Great name.

Anonymous said...

that. is. a. lot. of. spray. paint.

nev said...

@ john : i went thru about 20 names cuz i couldn't tell if it was a female or male for a long time. her first name was sasquatch. then it changed to Geraldo for about a week or so. then i started calling her Poop-dick. and then battlecat (BC). she's a killer!

@ chrissy : oh, theres more.....im just waiting til someone rear ends my car, its gonna be AWESOME!

Jason said...

if the cops in New York pulled you over w/ all that damn paint.. they'd lock your ass up.. ha

nev said...

i really more worried about somebody rear-ending my car while driving up that way. i dont know what it is with people in south carolina on I-85 but they always ride my ass, makes me nervous as hell